Reasons why we lose our teeth
The possibility of losing one or several teeth comes from a variety of reasons, and can happen both to young people and adults.
- One of the reasons to consider is poor nutrition, due to insufficient calcium intake, abuse of sugar and acid intake that promote plaque, tartar and loss of nail polish.
- Another reason is dental caries that, due to lack of treatment, can lead to perforation of the teeth and cause many problems.
- Lastly, dental trauma, caused by falls, car accidents, sports injuries, and excessive use of force, is also a main cause of teeth loss when biting hard food or objects.
Replacement of teeth by dental implants
From a dental loss derives a series of inconveniences that go beyond aesthetic effects; each tooth plays an essential role in daily life, such as chewing or talking and the loss of a tooth piece limits our quality of life in the areas of health, comfort and well-being.
In addition the appearance of the face can change, and although the traditional mobile prosthesis gave an acceptable answer, nowadays dental implants give a better solution.
Among other benefits, tooth replacement offers:
- Improves facial expression and aesthetics.
- Implanted teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Improve chewing and digestive capacity.
- Allow you to regain your confidence and self-esteem.
- They do not form cavities and do not require nerve treatments (endodontics).